Traditionally, Blowing Rock has been a popular spot to tie the knot. With the Blue Ridge Parkway as a backdrop, it is no wonder why time after time couples choose Blowing Rock as the location for their special day. We feel confident that the professional service you will receive from our hotels, resorts and reception facilities will ensure that your day is picture perfect. From start to finish, area facilities are happy to help you plan your big day and can assist you with reserving a location for your wedding ceremony as well as for your reception.
Area wedding planning services, photographers, caterers, florists, equipment rentals and other services are available to assist you with every detail. Click here to see Wedding & Event service listings.
Please see these links for local wedding ceremony and reception locations:
- Appalachian Ski Mountain Indoor and outdoor spaces with wide mountain views and a chairlift!
- Annie Cannon Gardens/ Broyhill Park Right in town and ideal for smaller groups, with beautifully manicured spaces.
- Banner Elk Winery About 40 minutes from Blowing Rock, with Blueberry Villa as a centerpiece.
- Blowing Rock Art & History Museum Right in town with updated gallery spaces available for gatherings and a catering kitchen for convenience.
- Chetola Resort Located in town with indoor and outdoor spaces, and a brand new tent pavillion. Picturesque lake and property. On site catering and event planning available. Spa onsite.
- Crestwood Resort & Spa A short drive from town with indoor and outdoor spaces and mountain views. Spa onsite.
- Grandfather Vineyard & Winery About 30 minutes from Blowing Rock with riverside views and hillsides of vines.
- Green Park Inn Located in town with indoor and outdoor spaces ideal for smaller groups. Victorian charm!
- The Meadowbrook Inn Located in town with indoor spaces and a picturesque gazebo.
- The Village Inn Located in town with space for small groups.
- The Village Cafe Historic property with garden dining spaces that are ideal for small groups.
- Westglow Resort & Spa Indoor and outdoor spaces with wide mountain views and upscale setting. Spa onsite.
>>Click Here for a list of all other accommodations in the Blowing Rock area. Since our hotels and resorts are very close in proximity, if you need to split your party between several properties, they will likely be in close walking distance.