The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority is hosting a sweepstakes at Blowing Rock Winterfest for a getaway to Blowing Rock! Attendees at Blowing Rock WinterFest this year can sign up to receive a survey about their experience at the event, which will enter them into a drawing for a vacation prize package when completed. We will randomly select a winner on February 14th!
The prize includes:
A Two-Night Stay at Historic Green Park Inn
Two tickets to The Blowing Rock, Grandfather Mountain, and The Blowing Rock Art & History Museum,
and a $50 Tanger Outlets Gift Card
The survey will be emailed to participants, and takes approximately 10 minutes. Answers are kept anonymous, and the information provided will help us improve Blowing Rock WinterFest!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to those who sign up with entry forms at the 2017 Blowing Rock WinterFest event and complete a survey about their experience at Blowing Rock Winterfest. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to claim the prize. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Sign up for entries will be accepted in person between Thursday, January 27 and Sunday, January 29, 2017. The survey will be sent to entrants on February 1, 2017. Survey period is between February 1, 2017 and February 12, 2017. The winner will be selected on February 14, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign may be entered by signing up using the forms provided at 2017 Blowing Rock WinterFest events in Blowing Rock, NC. Individuals who ordered tickets online will also be sent an email to inform them of the survey. Entrants will be emailed a survey and will be entered into a drawing upon completion of the survey. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority. One entry per person. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility. No purchase is necessary.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a two night stay at Green Park Inn in Blowing Rock, NC; two tickets to Grandfather Mountain; two tickets to The Blowing Rock Attraction; two tickets to The Blowing Rock Art & History Museum; and a Tanger Outlets gift card for $50. The estimated value of the prize is $382. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including travel and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing by under the supervision of The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fourteen (14) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority may use your first name and hometown for news, publicity, information, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. The information You provide in the survey will be kept anonymous.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign for any reason, including causes that affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses or multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority, 132 Park Avenue, Blowing Rock, NC 28605. 828-295-4636