Our local meeting facilities, which include hotels and resorts, with plenty of surrounding rooms, suites and condominiums, make Blowing Rock an ideal venue for gatherings.
Whether looking for a meeting space, organizing a corporate or church retreat, planning your next family reunion or hosting any other special event, we hope that you will consider staying with us in Blowing Rock.
Our facilities can accommodate theater, classroom, u-shaped, reception, and banquet style settings. Outdoor facilities are plentiful as well, for tents and open-air events.
The list below gives an overview of locations available for meetings in Blowing Rock. Keep in mind that the max group size is for the largest single room on the property, and more may be possible depending on setup.
- Blowing Rock Art & History Museum: 7,830 sq ft | 200 max
- Chetola Resort: 4,765 sq ft | 150 max
- Green Park Inn: 7,676 sq ft | 195 max
- Inn at Ragged Gardens: 200 sq ft | 24 max
- Meadowbrook Inn: 10,000 sq ft | 300 max
- Village Inns of Blowing Rock: 1,800 sq ft | 40 max
- Appalachian Ski Mtn: 7,950 sq ft | 300 max
- Blowing Rock Conference Center: 13,141 sq ft | 350 max
- Crestwood Resort & Spa: 3,450 sq ft | 200 max
You may also consider team building activities like hiking, rafting, or climbing centers. See our Recreation Page for ideas!
For further information, please call the Blowing Rock Visitor Center at 877-750-INFO.
>>Click Here for a list of all other accommodations in the Blowing Rock area. Since our hotels and resorts are very close in proximity, if you need to split your party between several properties, they will likely be in close walking distance.
In addition,The George M. Holmes Convocation Center, located 9 miles north of Blowing Rock and part of Appalachian State University, offers 22,656 feet of arena floor space, plus several smaller meeting rooms.
Let us help you with the details! Many of our hotels and resorts will be glad to help you plan your meetings from start to finish. Below are just a few of the services that our area facilities can help you secure:
- A/V Equipment
- Motivational Speakers
- Wireless Internet
- Team Building Activities
- Golf, Whitewater Rafting, Skiing& Other Outdoor Activities
- Catering/Dining options