Mark your calendars for the 2022 Concert in the Park: Alair Summer Concert Series!
Six shows in Memorial Park, all 3pm – 5pm. Free, family-friendly and casual- bring a lawn chair or blanket.
This year’s concert series is a food drive for the Hunger and Health Coalition’s A Simple Gesture Program. Show your support with a donation of canned and other nonperishable food items at the Alair tent. Lemonade for Change will also be selling lemonade during the concert and 100% of their proceeds go to end homelessness in Watauga County.
2022 Dates & Performers:
- May 22– Shay Martin Lovette – Folk, indie, and homestyle roots musician from Boone, NC
- June 12– Colby Hubble
- July 17– Urban Soil – NC band that weaves Americana, rock and soul into their performances
- August 14– Chris McGinnis– Country-rock songwriter from Raleigh, NC
- September 11 – Danny Platt Local singer, songwriter, & guitarist
- October 2 – Andy Page – Boone based Jazz guitarist, on faculty at Hayes School of Music at Appalachian State University
All concerts 3-5pm.
Blowing Rock’s Concert in the Park Series is an annual set of free outdoor concerts at the Rotary Gazebo in Memorial Park. Always on Sundays following Art in the Park shows, the performances offer entertainment from a variety of musical genres. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to Memorial Park on Main Street to enjoy the music. Bring your family and friends to enjoy some great live music and to support the High Country community!
1036 Main Street
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Free parking at the American Legion, 333 Wallingford Street. Follow sidewalks alongside tennis and basketball courts to Memorial Park lawn areas.
Check out one of our local restaurants after the show!