Blowing Rock is a popular destination for weddings. It’s also a great getaway for a Bachelorette Party trip! There are tons of things to do in Blowing Rock, but we’ve narrowed it down to 5 suggestions for your Bachelorette group.
- Shop – Blowing Rock is basically synonymous with shopping. Our little town has nearly 100 different stores ripe for exploring. From apparel, to ice cream, or antiques to minerals our shops are sure to delight and offer something for everyone.
- Spa – There are two great spas available for rest, relaxation, and pampering. The spa at Chetola Resort offers everything from facials and massages to salon services. Westglow Resort & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property located just a few miles from downtown Blowing Rock. It offers a truly decadent and luxurious experience with a full range of spa options.
- Sport – Get out and go for a hike with your best ladies. Enjoy the fresh air and the mountain scenery while chatting and getting in a little exercise. Make sure to wear layers and pack plenty of water. Please follow the principles of Leave No Trace while out on the trail.
- Wine – Head over to Sunset & Vine for a glass of wine or a pre-curated wine flight. It’s an excellent way to try new wines and you can grab a bottle of your favorite on your way out. If beer is more your speed, the Blowing Rock Ale House is right next door and they serve 15 of their label beers on tap.
- Dine – Blowing Rock is home to many delicious restaurants. From fine dining to casual, you can find whatever you need right here. We recommend Storie Street Grille which has an amazing wine list, and Hellbender for their outstanding cocktails. Both of these locations are walking distance from downtown lodging as well, so no need to drive! Reservations are recommended at almost all of our dining establishments. Especially during the summer and fall seasons it is good to have meals planned out in advance to ensure seating and shorter wait times.
If this sounds good then grab your best girl friends and come on over to Blowing Rock!
More on the Blog:
Cross Country Skiing enthusiasts have been coming to the mountains for years to enjoy the snow and hone their skill. The Carriage Trails at Moses Memorial Cone Park in Blowing Rock offer 25 miles of trails that are wide and well maintained year-round.
Winter is an excellent season for exploring trails, and it shouldn’t be overlooked as it offers some great views and opportunities! Trails are often open year round and some are more conducive to winter walks than others. We’ve compiled a list of 5 of our favorite winter wanders.
2023 is the Year of the Trail in NC, and we've extended our trail experiences into December! This month we strolled downtown for the Blowing Rock Art & Sculpture Trail, hiked the Robbins Trail at The Blowing Rock, trekked up Duncan Rd. at the Cone Trails, and...