Blowing Rock is a popular destination for weddings. It’s also a great getaway for a Bachelorette Party trip! There are tons of things to do in Blowing Rock, but we’ve narrowed it down to 5 suggestions for your Bachelorette group.
- Shop – Blowing Rock is basically synonymous with shopping. Our little town has nearly 100 different stores ripe for exploring. From apparel, to ice cream, or antiques to minerals our shops are sure to delight and offer something for everyone.
- Spa – There are two great spas available for rest, relaxation, and pampering. The spa at Chetola Resort offers everything from facials and massages to salon services. Westglow Resort & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property located just a few miles from downtown Blowing Rock. It offers a truly decadent and luxurious experience with a full range of spa options.
- Sport – Get out and go for a hike with your best ladies. Enjoy the fresh air and the mountain scenery while chatting and getting in a little exercise. Make sure to wear layers and pack plenty of water. Please follow the principles of Leave No Trace while out on the trail.
- Wine – Head over to Sunset & Vine for a glass of wine or a pre-curated wine flight. It’s an excellent way to try new wines and you can grab a bottle of your favorite on your way out. If beer is more your speed, the Blowing Rock Ale House is right next door and they serve 15 of their label beers on tap.
- Dine – Blowing Rock is home to many delicious restaurants. From fine dining to casual, you can find whatever you need right here. We recommend Storie Street Grille which has an amazing wine list, and Hellbender for their outstanding cocktails. Both of these locations are walking distance from downtown lodging as well, so no need to drive! Reservations are recommended at almost all of our dining establishments. Especially during the summer and fall seasons it is good to have meals planned out in advance to ensure seating and shorter wait times.
If this sounds good then grab your best girl friends and come on over to Blowing Rock!
More on the Blog:
Some of our shops really go all out with Holiday Decorations, and we want you to weigh in on which one offers the Best Holiday Glow! Rate each window 1-5 stars to help choose the winning store at our Holiday Stroll on December 8. Make sure to cast your votes before December 8 at noon!
It’s that time of year again. We are starting to see the changes of Fall here in the High Country. Blowing Rock is an excellent destination for fall color, some might say the best. There are a few reasons why our location is an ideal one with such vibrancy and it all comes down to variety.
Our 2023 Daily Fall Photos begin tomorrow, September 23, and we are so excited! As we prepare to kick off the new season, we are taking a look back at last year’s scenes. We’ve selected ten of our favorites to share with you! See our 10 Best Fall Photos of 2022 below.