Blowing Rock is a popular destination for weddings. It’s also a great getaway for a Bachelorette Party trip! There are tons of things to do in Blowing Rock, but we’ve narrowed it down to 5 suggestions for your Bachelorette group.
- Shop – Blowing Rock is basically synonymous with shopping. Our little town has nearly 100 different stores ripe for exploring. From apparel, to ice cream, or antiques to minerals our shops are sure to delight and offer something for everyone.
- Spa – There are two great spas available for rest, relaxation, and pampering. The spa at Chetola Resort offers everything from facials and massages to salon services. Westglow Resort & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property located just a few miles from downtown Blowing Rock. It offers a truly decadent and luxurious experience with a full range of spa options.
- Sport – Get out and go for a hike with your best ladies. Enjoy the fresh air and the mountain scenery while chatting and getting in a little exercise. Make sure to wear layers and pack plenty of water. Please follow the principles of Leave No Trace while out on the trail.
- Wine – Head over to Sunset & Vine for a glass of wine or a pre-curated wine flight. It’s an excellent way to try new wines and you can grab a bottle of your favorite on your way out. If beer is more your speed, the Blowing Rock Ale House is right next door and they serve 15 of their label beers on tap.
- Dine – Blowing Rock is home to many delicious restaurants. From fine dining to casual, you can find whatever you need right here. We recommend Storie Street Grille which has an amazing wine list, and Hellbender for their outstanding cocktails. Both of these locations are walking distance from downtown lodging as well, so no need to drive! Reservations are recommended at almost all of our dining establishments. Especially during the summer and fall seasons it is good to have meals planned out in advance to ensure seating and shorter wait times.
If this sounds good then grab your best girl friends and come on over to Blowing Rock!
More on the Blog:
NC Resident Days are back at Mystery Hill! This year, NC residents can save even MORE during Resident Days. One (1) valid NC photo ID per group is required upon check-in. Offer valid for anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in NC. These deals are available from March 1 through March 31, 2023.
2023 is the Year of the Trail in NC, and we’re extending our trail hiking experiences into February! We’re starting with a handful of varied trails that are good to enjoy in winter due to easy access. So read along below, and see what we’ve been up to in February.
The High Country’s beautiful streams, lakes, and rivers provide wildlife sanctuaries and many recreational opportunities- like fishing! The best times of year to fish for trout here in in the High Country are the spring, fall, and winter months, when the water temperature is between 45° and 65°. Our waters offer excellent opportunities for catching brown, brook, and rainbow trout.